On 12/03/2011 08:32 AM, Gregg L. Smith wrote:
On 12/2/2011 3:48 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
- modules docs
- the follwing modules added since 2.2 lack documentation
- mod_watchdog
- mod_heartbeat
- mod_heartmonitor
- mod_lbmethod_heartbeat
I vote these off the Windows boat, mod_watchdog crashes the child processes on
Win and is basically required for the rest of them, in a round about way. I
even asked Steffen at Apache Lounge to check it for me. I have more detail, but
I have spoken up
about it long ago and I have seen no movement from original author. However, if
someone wants to know, feel free to ask.

If its crashing it should be fixed. There is nothing in that
module that would crash 'by-design' so its probably some
bug introduced later after my initial commit.

Give me couple of days and I'll fix the module, and
write some docs.

Regards
--
^TM