With the voting ending, I see the following results:

  +1 (binding): jorton, sf, kbrand, rjung, minfrin, jim
  +1 (non-binding): Noel Butler, Steffen, mturk, Gregg Smith, Mario Bland,
  +0:
  -1:

As such, I call the vote as PASSING and that httpd 2.4.1 will
be released as GA.

I will move the tarballs over to dist so the mirrors have the
weekend to sync up. I expect to announce the release
next week, complimented with a PR as well.

Thanks to ALL developers, users, testers, etc... This is truly
another milestone in the httpd history and my deep thanks and
congratulations go to all who helped make it happen!!