On 26 Feb 2012, at 10:34, Graham Leggett wrote:
>> On 26 Feb 2012, at 9:35 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>>
>>> Ok folks, it's been a "few years"... over 10, in fact, that 1.3 has
>>> been dead.

The other thing I want to add is that 1.3 is dead but not buried; there are
still servers running httpd 1.3.x and admins who can't or won't upgrade. Taking
the documents offline altogether is a bit strong … and it won't persuade those
laggards to upgrade. Anyone who hasn't upgraded yet is going to take a lot more
persuasion.

--
Tim Bannister – is...@jellybaby.net