On Mar 1, 2012, at 12:28 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:

> On 3/1/2012 1:58 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

>>> Which explains mod_macro how, exactly?
>>
>> At this point, my head exploded Scanners-like...
>
> Funny, mine had exploded at the dis-congruity of;

> which is apropos of what?

It is a different product.  If it were changed so that it could
be meaningfully documented as part of the HTTP server, then I'd
suggest it be moved to trunk too.

>  This isn't an ajp or scgi or fastcgi server
> either, it's an http server, which means we should pull out those interfaces?

Those are all gateway interfaces *used* by an HTTP server to
communicate with a backend.  If we had a better way to ship
modular code, like CPAN or gem, they wouldn't be part of our
core product.  But we don't, so they are (or should be).

....Roy