On 15-04-2012 18:36, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Am 15.04.2012 13:47, schrieb Noel Butler:
>> On Sun, 2012-04-15 at 13:10 +0200, Guenter Knauf wrote:
>>> <!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR"-->
>>
>> Related to the removal of config option DefaultType perhaps?
> maybe ...
> however then I would assume that assigning
> text/html shtml shtm
> in conf/mime.types should fix it - but it doesnt - at least not for
> NetWare; and even a
> ForceType text/html
> for the directory doesnt work for me, and
> AddType text/html .shtml
> doesnt either ...
>
> so to me it looks as if either SSI or type assingment is currently
> broken - at least on NetWare, not yet tested on other platforms ...
>
> Gün.

I have tested your SSI tag with 2.4.2 on Debian 6 and Fedora 16 with the
following options set:

    Options +Includes
    AddType text/html .shtml
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml

Even without the html tags, this seems to work perfectly on the machines
I have tested it on, so it might just be a NetWare issue.

With regards,
Daniel.