Greetings,

The CHANGES file does not describe the date of each release in its
content. (example : http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_2.4 )

Currently, it seems to me the way to find out when httpd-2.4.X was
released is to look for "last modified" date of files at
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/ or to browse the mailing list
archives.

I tend to find this is missing, and would like to suggest that we add a
date, inside the CHANGES file, at the time a release is decided.
I suppose there is no need to add dates of past releases, but maybe it
would just be nice to add dates for releases that will be coming ?

Regards,

gryzor
Vincent Deffontaines

--
"I never look behind me, my troubles will be few"
Supertramp