Hi Bill,

Sorry, I'm not ignoring the list (entirely).  Seems Thunderbird and my ISP
have decided not to dance anymore and it looks like I'm spending Thursday
doing some fundamental email restructuring (sigh).  Hopefully I'll have the
list traffic back sometime by Friday, thanks to Jeff, Reindl, and Steffen
for your review, I didn't read Ruediger, Rainer, or Jim as voting one way
or another - even with my vote there is still a missing PMC +1 for release.

are you planning to move forward with this release?

Regards,

Rainer