On 12/14/2012 05:15 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:
On 14.12.2012 17:11, Mladen Turk wrote:
On 12/14/2012 01:10 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

- The "Used" count in balancer manager drops to "0" after restart/reboot
with persist on. It seems the slot management is not completely right.
Not yet further investigated.

IMHO this should actually be a desired behaviour.
I suppose one would expect to have a 'clean room' after restart.

Please note that "Used" isn't what it sounds like. It is not a use counter.

It indicates how many slots in slotmem are taken by balancer member
instances, e.g. if your balancer has two members, the "Used" shows "2"
before restart and "0" after.

Ah, I thought you were referring to runtime statistical data.

Regards
--
^TM