On 01/23/2013 05:07 AM, Yehuda Katz wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk
> <mailto:rum...@cord.dk>> wrote:
>

>     I implore you to try out the new site, both as a regular visitor and as
>     a (fake) module author, and see if this isn't a vast improvement of what
>     we have.
>

> To whom or where to we post bugs?
> - Y
If you find a bug, post it to me or on the list, whichever you think is
appropriate. Obviously, a huge gaping security hole should be posted
more private ;) Since it's an infrastructure operated site, I suppose
you can also post a JIRA ticket. If/once the site goes live, I suspect
modules-...@httpd.apache.org would be the right place to post such bugs.

For those interested in the source code, it's available at sourceforge
at the moment (I did not want to trouble infrastructure or httpd by
spamming svn updates on a site that's not an asf site yet) at
https://sourceforge.net/p/modulesao/code/ - anyone interested is, as
said earlier, most welcome to join in and make contributions.

With regards,
Daniel.