With another 72 hours passed and no new votes cast, I am satisfied that
the motion has been carried, so to speak. I'll get started preparing the
new site and contacting old authors/maintainers.

With regards,
Daniel.

Previous vote email follows, for reference:
With the clock passing 13:20 GMT, the voting has ended, and been
tallied. There was some concern about the DNS solution in the proposal,
which has been adjusted to a subdirectory instead (and all URLs on the
old site has been adjusted to use relative hrefs), and with no
objections to that, the votes are as follows:

+1: 15(13) - humbedooh, trawick, rpluem, jim, niq, fuankg, gsmith,
             rbowen, minfrin, rjung, sfritsch, covener, fielding,
             gmcdonald (ex officio, non-binding in this case),
             matsumoto (non-binding)
 0:          none
-1:          none

And thus, I am pleased to say the vote passes. I will begin prepping bil
(the machine on which all of this runs) for the new site and piggyback
the old site onto the new one. I will also send out an email to module
maintainers, informing them of the new site, once it's up and running
well. I will also start a thread on modules-...@httpd.apache.org to get
some suggestions and reviews coming in at a steady pace.

Thanks for your votes and support, and I hope to see you enjoying the
new site!

With regards,
Daniel, on behalf of the team behind the new site.

PS: We are now 4 people working on the site, but if anyone else would
like to volunteer, we can always use an extra helping hand.

------------------------------------
Proposal (for record keeping's sake)
------------------------------------
1) Move the current modules.apache.org to modules.apache.org/archive
2) Create a link on both modules.apache.org and
modules.apache.org/archive linking to each other.
3) Replace modules.apache.org with the new modules site, currently
available at http://modules.humbedooh.com and also available in svn for
review.
4) Start afresh with a new, empty database on modules.apache.org and
have modules-archive.apache.org retain the old database.
5) Contact all authors who have created or modified a module on the site
within the last 2 years (this is 59 authors), and inform them of the new
site, encouraging them to resubmit their modules.
6) Allow modules.apache.org to fetch DOAP files for projects, placed
anywhere on the Internet, thus acting as an aggregator of publicly
available information.