Am 08.03.2013 19:15, schrieb Daniel Gruno:
On 03/08/2013 07:12 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
Am 08.03.2013 17:32, schrieb Daniel Gruno:
I've just proposed a rather large backport of all the Lua stuff we have
in trunk, I hope you'll take a look at it.
to me it seems to make more sense to just copy over the trunk version to
2.4 branch ...

Gün.

That is also what the proposed backport does - it's one big diff of what
separates 2.4 and trunk, hence the proposal saying 'sync' ;)

I'm sorry if that was unclear from my email.
naa, your mail was clear so far, but I saw the backport proposal with the bunch of single links :-P but now I think thats only to make clear on what commits the sync is based ...

Gün.