On 4/11/2013 9:05 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
I just tried the script you attached on my Windows box, as well as the
original LuaRoot + LuaMapHandler problem, and I can't find anything
wrong with it, it works flawlessly with httpd 2.4.4 + mod_lua from trunk
(using Lua 5.1.4). There appears to be nothing in the code that triggers
it (go look yourself, I can't find anything), so I'm just about to chalk
it up to Windows (or possibly Lua for Windows) just acting weird for
some people.

So, to sum up; I can't reproduce either of the crashes on my Windows 7
machine :(

Ok, so it's not Lua 5.1.5 or 5.2.2 as I just tried with 5.1.4 and trunk's mod_lua of r1466822
I've ruled out the UAC in Vista, run from console vs. Windows Service.

So I'm curious, what did you build with (vc10/mingw/etc)?

Regards,

Gregg