Am 02.05.2013 10:22, schrieb André Warnier:
> These tools must be downloaded separately, installed, configured and
> maintained, all by
> someone who knows what he's doing. And this means that, in the end (and as
> the evidence
> shows), only a tiny minority of webservers on the Internet will effectively
> set up one
> of those, and the vast majority of webservers will not

FINE and this should stay as it is

if you make such things default sooner or later only a few people
are knowing what they are doing - this is a bad attitude!

if i need this useless protection i enable it
since it does not protect me from anything i do not need it
in most cases it would only waste ressources

if there is no vulnerable application this doe snot protect
you from anything and if there is a vulnerable webapp and
you believe this would protect youby obsucrity you have not
learned the lessons of the last few years