I remember a discussion about general support for this kind of expression
parsing after I asked for it via IRC/list but cannot remember what became
of it. It would definitely be neat to have that kind of thing in there -
much less copy-n-paste like config sections ! Glad to hear there's progress
on this front. Thanks !