When doing this please keep in mind there is a huge amount of users out
there who are not developers and who will struggle with something like

> <LocationMatch ^/foo/(?<bar>[^/]+)>
>   Alias /var/lib/%{env:MATCH_BAR}/baz
>   …stuff...
> </LocationMatch>

As long as they are reusing the same code under the hood, I don't think
there is anything wrong with having redundant directives whose only purpose
is to have easier-to-read configurations.