On 03/27/2014 01:24 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Just remove it?
>
> And what about other control characters such as \r, or generally any
> character/byte sequence that is not valid here?

(My mail server is refusing my emails atm, so I'm not sure whether this
gets through *crosses fingers*)

If we just remove it, people might think it didn't work and complain
that setting headers don't work - I think it's better to _somehow_ let
the author know what's happening, and this was all I could think of,
taking into consideration how headers are currently being set in
mod_lua. Logging an error or sending a warning would require a rewrite
of how this happens, and I'm pressed for time as it is, so I plugged the
leak instead of building a new boat.

As I said to Nick, If anyone comes up with a better way of handling
this, feel free to fix it - I certainly won't get mad if others start to
work on mod_lua ;-)

With regards,
Daniel.