On 6/14/14 2:34 AM, Takashi Sato wrote:
> +1
>
> How about automated test?
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/

Yes there should be automated testing that runs.  But sadly that test suite is
pretty limited.  It needs a lot of work and a commitment to adding regression
tests for bugs as we fix them.  That's not to say that running that test suite
is worthless.

One problem in particular is that it provides a wrapper around the
LWP::UserAgent wrapper.  That's well and fine for testing well formed requests.
 But our test suite should be generating invalid requests and verifying that
we're responding with the correct error messages.  This design drives tests
being written towards only valid input testing.