On 27.08.2014 16:13, Eric Covener wrote:
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:47 AM,  <hugues.desa...@orange.com> wrote:
Thanks for your answer; I was also wondering if Apache was willing to use
already existing http/2 stack implementations, like nghttp2
(https://nghttp2.org) ?

Only speaking for myself as a committer, I think it's a reasonable
thing to explore -- don't think it's a showstopper (MIT licensed, C
and not C++) but it's something community would have to weigh when it
was father along.

nghttp2 got some polishment during last months when the author brought patches to libcurl:
http://curl.haxx.se/dev/readme-http2.html

I think it would probably be a good thing to depend on it - at least for a start ...

Gün.