On 18.04.2015 19:03, s...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: stsp
> Date: Sat Apr 18 17:03:47 2015
> New Revision: 1674542

> Log:
> mod_ssl: Check for RAND_egd() at configure time and only use it if present.
> Fixes the build with LibreSSL which does not provide this function.
>
> Modified:
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/acinclude.m4
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_rand.c

Sorry for having missed this in my previous review: we should also
#ifdef the SSL_RSSRC_EGD case in
ssl_engine_config.c:ssl_cmd_SSLRandomSeed(), to make sure that "egd:..."
settings are not silently ignored when mod_ssl is compiled against
LibreSSL. Either let the failure then be detected by the
ssl_util_path_check, or (probably better) reject it similar to how it's
done for SSLCompression, SSLHonorCipherOrder etc.

Kaspar