Hi Stefan,

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
> Sorry, if this question has an obvious answer which I was unable to find:
> where would I find a list of the changes that will be backported to the
> 2.4.13 release in order to see if a change has received enough votes?

Backports are proposed in the STATUS file of the target branch, where
each entry is removed once accepted and the backport is done.
There then only remains the CHANGES entry (if it was part of the
backport, but that's generally the case).

But obviously, for a change to receive enough votes, it has first to
be proposed in STATUS...

Regards,
Yann.