On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> I did not look at pr12355.t and pr43738.t yet, however those passed in
> >> my tests, so it's probably something different.
> >

> > Just in case it wasn't clear, these aren't regressions.  I get them with
> > prior releases on FreeBSD 10.1 also.
>
> Ah ok, those are possibly the same as I reported in [1] for the 2.4.13
> vote (in the Post Scriptum, about latest stable debian 8).
>

> > I don't know if it is the Perl stack or OpenSSL or ??? that results in
> the
> > consistent failure.  (This FreeBSD has a significantly newer Perl stack
> from
> > system packages than CentOS 7.)  IIUC, Rainer has been reporting
> > intermittent failures on various platforms for a while.
>
> It seems to be related to latest OpenSSL, maybe RC5 isn't handled anymore?

I just tried on Fedora 22...

For both the Perl interpreter/lib versions and OpenSSL versions, it seems
to be essentially

CentOS 7 < FreeBSD 10.1 < Fedora 22

and the one in the middle is the only one where I see the issue.

The CentOS and Fedora builds of OpenSSL are FIPS-enabled; I don't know how
that affects the enabled ciphers.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/