On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.16 can be found
> at the usual place:
>
>         http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.16 GA.

[X] +1: Good to go

Test suite passed with prefork and event on:

CentOS 7 64-bit
FreeBSD 10.1, 32-bit, kernel accept filter not loaded
Fedora 22, 64-bit
Ubuntu 12, 32-bit*
Ubuntu 15, 32-bit*

*silly failure of t/filter/case.t due to an expected Perl doc file not
being installed

Of course it is not === 2.4.16, but today's 2.4.17-dev with mod_proxy_scgi
and a few Django apps works fine for me in a real deployment on Ubuntu 12.

Thanks for RM-ing, Jim!  Thanks everyone for your help testing, especially
non-committers!

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/