On 07/14/2015 10:53 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

cmake support for 2.2 should be a straightforward adjustment to 2.4
cmake ;)  (not anywhere visible on my priority list)

Nor should it be :)
Not for 2.2 at least.

Honestly, I'd like to get all our customers on 2.2 to 2.4 asap. It would save me time and energy, but I know it ain't happening anytime soon.

FYI, the start of the thread about EOL'ing 2.2 ALMOST got me enough momentum to make the change.

So right now, the most I can do to make my life easier is to make the 2.2 build process as invisible as possible.