On 10/9/2015 10:40 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.17 can be found
at the usual place:

        http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/

I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.17 GA.
Not a vote, I haven't gotten that far yet. It's been pointed out to me that on our potential first release of the new module that the docs for it are wrong : ( I suppose this happens when something is renamed at a relatively last minute.

The docs still state the module identifier as h2_module which of course it's http2_module.