On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:39:06 +0200
Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm> wrote:

> > Note, mod_transform is GPL.  Originally my decision when I released
> > its earlier predecessor, before I was part of the dev@httpd team.
> > I'd be happy to re-license it as Apache, and I don't think
> > any of my co-developers would object.
>
> I’ve been using mod_transform v0.6.0 for a while, and have wanted to develop
> it further. It would be a great starting point.

I have a distant recollection of consulting Paul and Edward about
re-licensing, then dropping the ball on it.  IIRC the outcome was,
they were both happy to re-license, but there had also been one
or two third-party patches raising a questionmark over whether we
should consult anyone else.

Cc: Paul.  Do you recollect that?  You still in contact with Edward?

--
Nick Kew