Hi All (and Stefan in particular),

As already noted I'm trying to make Subversion work over http/2 via the
Apache Serf library. Today I made a few huge steps forward and got most of
the Subversion tests working over h2. (Just +- 60 failures left of the +-
2000 tests)

One particular problem that remains is that we have some code that assumes
some related responses are delivered in strict order. This code worked for
many releases, so there is not much I can change on the information needed,
without adding features that only work in future Subversion versions.

In theory I should be able to get exactly the behavior I want by adding
priority information to my h2 requests. but I don't know if httpd is ready
to process that information in a way that would help us.

(Currently I just ignore all this in my implementation. as will at least
some other implementations)

Can somebody give me an update on what the current status of priority
handling in httpd is? (trunk vs 2.4.17)

Thanks,

                Bert