Am 21.01.2016 um 15:05 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
I think that we should always ensure that mod_status provides the info and
insight that our users want and need, so +1 on adding fields and columns
as required.

It *might* make sense to add them at the end, almost as if we were
adding additional fields to a struct and wanted to maintain an API,
because some users may be screen scraping, but it could also be argued
that '?auto' is exactly what that is there for, so we should have the
html screen look as "correct" as possible.

Especially because the auto variant information is very close to the html one since 2.4.13.

All that being said, I'm +1 for the patch. Thx!!

+1

Rainer