I can't figure out where some stuff in mod_ratelimit's is used:

- exported function ap_rl_start_create() and ap_rl_end_create()
- function rl_bucket_read() only used in the above two
  unused functions
- exported bucket types ap_rl_bucket_type_end and
  ap_rl_bucket_type_start also only used in the above
  two unused functions

So though the code could be used from outside by accessing the exported symbols, I can't find a place in our code base, nor in the docs or code comments. So it seems to me it is either some unused part or totally undocumented.

Anyone with an idea? Should we remove such code (at least in trunk)?

Regards,

Rainer