On 02/12/2016 02:06 PM, Luca Toscano wrote:
> +1!
>
> I really like this idea, especially for new committers/volunteers like
> me looking for things to work on. I would also add a section related to
> "how to find help if you get stuck" or "How to send your code/work for
> review".

I think the 'how to' stuff would be unique to httpd and thus belong in
our docs area. HW has a 'contribution help URL' parameter you can set,
so we could just point that to whatever contributor docs we have/want.

> Really interested, if you need any help I'll be available :)

Glad to hear that :) As you are a committer, you already have access to
add tasks on HW (click the 'add/edit tasks' link) if you can think of
anything we might want people to look into :)

With regards,
Daniel.