Am 08.02.2016 um 20:47 schrieb Rainer Jung:
Hi Bill,

Am 08.02.2016 um 19:11 schrieb William A Rowe Jr:
./configure [...]
"--with-mods-shared=all" \
"--enable-mods-shared=all" \
"--enable-mpms-shared=all" \
"--enable-load-all-modules" \
"--with-mpm=worker" \

While this should be great for testing a variety of modules and
is very helpful for building it all, the resulting httpd.conf isn't quite
helpful...

LoadModule mpm_event_module modules/mod_mpm_event.so
LoadModule mpm_prefork_module modules/mod_mpm_prefork.so
LoadModule mpm_worker_module modules/mod_mpm_worker.so

We obviously cannot load multiple mpm modules :)

Can someone more familiar with the --enable-load-all-modules
or --enable-mpms-shared/--with-mpm mechanics take a look at
fixing this behavior before we roll on to a 2.4.19 release?

If not, I will try to take a look, but the plate is pretty full with
other
half-completed projects here.

Could you apply r1729235 to your checkout and see whether it works for you?

The indentation of the shell snippets in the Makefile is broken, but
that's an older annoyance we can independently.

I have changed the impl a bit in 1730079. Maybe you can try some time.

Regards,

Rainer