G/M And the start of yje weekend.
On 13/02/2016 4:06 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:
Am 12.02.2016 um 11:13 schrieb Stefan Eissing:
Thanks. Added in r1729969.

Am 11.02.2016 um 21:52 schrieb NormW <no...@gknw.net>:

<NWGNUmod_http2.txt>
The .txt extension is a bogus extension added by my mailer I assume.

I got confused. Which file now builds mod_proxy_http2 on Netware? I
can't find it. Shouldn't we also need a
modules/http2/NWGNUmod_proxy_http2 file?
Yes. I avoided digging further into that until the new NWGNUmakefile and NWGNUmod_http2 got added. Once they're playing correctly, then will come NWGNUproxy_htp2 (?) which will also get added to the list in the NWGNUmakefile.

NetWare has a file name limitation that needs some regard; while the file system of later OS releases supports 'long file names' on the disk , every loadable module has an internal 8 char name IIRC, and no two nlm's with the same 8 char name can be loaded at the same time. IIRC the 8 chars is the first 8 chars of the modules disk file name. (Anyone who knows better please jump in here.)
Regards,

Rainer

HTH,
Norm