On 14 Mar 2016, at 10:48 AM, Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org> wrote:

> This seems to cause frequent (no always) failures with test 8 of
> t/ssl/proxy.t.
> The request times out with a 504 status. So it looks like the "backend" in
> this request does not respond.
> Used MPM is Event, OS CentOS 6 64 Bit. Without further investigating my
> closeset guess would be that the changes to
> checkpipeline cause this.

I commented out check_pipeline() completely, and it passed all the tests.

Looking at check_pipeline, it seems to try and eat trailing CRLFs, which is
duplicating the functionality in read_request_line() which eats preceding CRLFs
already.

check_pipeline() seems to have been overhauled recently, not sure what problem
it is trying to solve. Can we remove it?

Regards,
Graham
—