On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 3:55 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
wrote:

> Can anyone get mod_lbmethod_rr.c to build?

That's funny actually.  The very first version README.cmake in trunk says
that mod_lbmethod_rr.c doesn't build on Windows, yet the only build support
I can find for that module for any platform is in the legacy Windows build
system.  I guess the legacy build spews some error messages and continues
on with the next module?

Meanwhile the proverbial dog is actively chewing on my homework (can't get
past unresolved references in mod_http2 build -- nghttp2 symbols, not the
mod_http2 symbols discussed in this thread) so I'll forget I said anything
about trying to build mod_lbmethod_rr, as there is So Little Time.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/