On 03/22/2016 03:11 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> What version of nghttp2 are you using?
> Are you using the cmake build for httpd?

I'm not currently in Windows to be able to check for sure, but I
*believe* I'm running nghttp2 1.8.0.

> FWIW I just found that I needed nghttp2 >= 1.4.0 on Windows to fix bad
> linkage in nghttp2 functions that mod_http2 didn't use when I built
> before.  (not related to cmake)
>
> After resolving that I now see a bunch of unresolved symbols with
> mod_proxy_http2.  From the number of symbols and the type there seems to
> be a couple of issues in the httpd CMakeLists.txt file.  I can hopefully
> look at that early tomorrow a.m.

The CMake/mod_proxy_http2 stuff came up before [1]. I didn't hear back
from Bill on how his CMake port was going, but I ended up working on one
in parallel:

    https://github.com/jchampio/httpd/commits/dev/cmake-http2

Caveat: I haven't taken a look at that patchset in three weeks, or tried
to rebase onto latest. I hope it's still potentially useful for you?

--Jacob

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox//httpd-dev/201602.mbox/%3CCAGu%3Du8gSex0%2B4KXfmy_rYCdcB-_TOfb-aZ1%3DrhBihYePx%3D8Tug%40mail.gmail.com%3E