Le 17/06/2016 à 14:35, Ruediger Pluem a écrit :

On 06/17/2016 02:24 PM, Marion et Christophe JAILLET wrote:
Hi,

The code in trunk and 2.4 don't have the 3 last lines:

    memcpy(eval->gspend, sz, len + 1);
    /* hspend will now point to NULL character */
    eval->gspend += len;

See:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/filters/sed1.c?revision=1326984&view=markup#l231

The code in my first post is what I think is correct.

Sorry for not being clear.
Sorry for not reading your mail correctly :-). It was in there.
Yes, I agree that the copy stuff is missing. Weird. Nevertheless I think

eval->gspend += len;

in your proposal is wrong as eval->gspend looks like the buffer base pointer
for me that should not be changed.

Regards

Rüdiger

Updated (and now compiled and tested :) ) patch applied in r1749401
Thx for the feedback.

CJ