Hi Stefan,

s.pri...@profihost.ag>:

> Am 05.10.2016 um 12:50 schrieb Luca Toscano:
> > Hi Stefan,

> > <s.pri...@profihost.ag <mailto:s.pri...@profihost.ag>>:
> >
> >     currently no deadlocks since V5 also no old httpd processes anymore.
> >

> > if you still have patience and time, I'd like to ask you a question:
> > have you noticed any performance improvement after applying the patch?
> > For example (Yann correct me if I am wrong) I'd expect some reduction in
> > system CPU utilization since the number of wake ups / context switches
> > has been reduced dramatically. Moreover, it would be great to know some
> > info about the status of the worker threads over time from the
> > scoreboard, since it would be great not to introduce weird regressions
> > with this patch :)
>
> Dear Luca,
>
> sure what can i exactly provide?

I would be interested in scoreboard related metrics over time, namely if
the number of busy/idle/graceful/etc.. worker statuses change from a
"regular" 2.4.23 httpd. I don't expect a bit difference, but I'd really
like to make sure that no big regression is introduced (like let's say, an
increase over time of worker threads stuck in a certain status like G or
more busy workers at request peak load time).

Related to the above: have you noticed any improvement in
latency/throughput metrics? For example, an improvement in total amount of
requests handled in the same period of time o more generally in the
responsiveness of the websites served?

I don't expect big changes but I am curious :)

Thanks again!

Regards,

Luca