On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 7:58 PM, Mehvish.Rashid <mehvish.ras...@ul.ie> wrote:
> 1) I would like to know where do developers on Apache HTTP Server ask
> questions relating to code in inactive file.
> Inactive file is a file on which there are no commit for some duration. When
> some developer starts to work on the code of such file where do they ask
> questions.
> I see some communication on this link:
> https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@httpd.apache.org
> Are there any other places to find answers relevant to code.

That's the right list, there are no other options.  modules-dev@ is
for module development questions about modules that aren't a part of
httpd.

> 2) Can questions on mailing list in the above link be linked to commits on:
> https://github.com/apache/httpd

Anyone is free to send an email with a link to a github link, but they
are more likely to address something in terms of its SVN revision or
respond to the email generated during the commit.  For httpd, github
is just a read/only mirror.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com