My question is how do the beans, for example, from mod_bmx_vhost
get displayed via mod_bmx_status?

I understand that one queries mod_bmx for specific beans, but at
the end of the day people still want/need a comprehensize
mod_status-like display. My expectation would be that mod_bmx_status
would provide that.