Chrome docs says:

"cancelled / net::ERR_ABORTED is intended to only be generated when a
user action causes a load to be interrupted. This can happen when a new
navigation interrupts an existing one, or when the user clicks the STOP
button"

This matches my click assumption. I think it's just wrong that mod_http2
generates a 500 in the logs.

Stefan