On 02/21/2017 01:58 PM, Joe Orton wrote:
Any reason <IfDirective> is a bad idea, so we can do that more cleanly
(... in a couple of decades time)?

I like it! It would be really useful for running bisections... once we're far enough in the future, that is. I currently have to comment out portions of the test config (including the one you pointed out, incidentally).

I haven't tried your patch yet, but from inspection it looks like you'd have to do something like this if you're looking for a <Directive>:

    <IfDirective "<IfFile">

(Note the missing closing angle bracket in the argument.) Assuming I've read that correctly, should we add some sugar to allow "<Directive>" to be fully bracketed in the argument?

--Jacob