Hi Stefan,

With 1.9.3 file upload seems to complete every time just fine, so looks
like graceful restarts were indeed the issue. Thanks!
As to the speed, yes it needs to be improved but there is also some
weird thing:
For my testfile of about 14M,
uploads over http take about 20s
uploads over https take about 15s
(with http1.1 both take about 5s)
In my setup SSL is terminated by HAProxy in TCP mode, so Apache gets
non-SSL in both case, only in the SSL case prepended py proxy-protocol info.

Regards,
Sander