Hello Luca,

i need to wait until a machine is crashing again. What looks strange
from a first view is that async connections closing has very high and
strange values:
4294967211

Even a not yet crashed system has those:

   Slot  PID  Stopping   Connections    Threads       Async connections
                       total accepting busy idle writing keep-alive  closing
   0    25157 no       12    yes       4    196  0       9
4294967231 <== HERE ==
   1    25159 no       22    yes       8    192  0       13
4294967211 <== HERE ==
   Sum  2     0        34              12   388  0       22         -150

Greets,
Stefan