On 11/16/2017 10:58 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> A big thanks to Steffen and Gregg for their inhuman efforts to get mod_md
> building on Windows. I think they are pretty close now, afaik, but if you
> build Apache on Windows, they sure can need another tester.
>
> Also many thanks to Rainer for cleaning up my .o/.slo mess. He fixed what I
> could not get working properly.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I have APR and a few modules in a small public Windows CI,
so I thought I would give mod_md a shot there.

Although, I cannot see any CMakeLists.txt to start with [1] (no intention to
re-start CMake vs. "native" .vcproj flame)
Or do you guys hand-craft NMake files?

Any hints? Have I missed anything obvious on the list?

Cheers
Karm

[1] https://github.com/icing/mod_md

Michal Karm Babacek

--
Sent from my Hosaka Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7