I'd like to automate the gathering of private copies of the necessary
packages for our perl-framework.  While Bundle::ApacheTest is
already present, it describes only what ApacheTest needs to know.

The example buried as an external under our framework directory

Apache-Test/lib/Bundle

which is from

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-Test/trunk/lib/Bundle/ApacheTest

Optimally we would have some lib/ directory under our framework tree,
and load all the dependent packages within it (and offer instructions for
permanently adding these to the user CPAN tree.)

Alternately it would be nice to offer some script to grab system packages
as a package list, e.g. Fedora / Ubuntu's conventional options so these
can be dodged while invoking the Bundle.

Anyone free to help in such an effort?