Am 21.11.2017 um 15:45 schrieb Stefan Eissing:

>> Am 21.11.2017 um 14:33 schrieb Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG
>> <s.pri...@profihost.ag>:
>>
>> Hello Stefan,
>>  Hello Yann,
>>
>> me the http2 bug tester is calling again ;-)
>
> And the day was going so well...

I'm sorry ;-)

>> While running two bash curl while loops the one using http1.1 always
>> finishes in < 0.05s while the http2 one takes sometimes 0.4 to 20s to
>> finish. Sadly i can't reproduce this all the time - mostly more requests
>> more failures. As this is a production server i've no idea how to debug
>> as the http2 trace logs might flood the harddisk.
>
> Hmmm. Do you know if this happens waiting for a response or at the end of a
> connection? Or in the middle of a body? All GETs or also POSTs?

My Test only contains GET - but most probably there are also running
POST requests but not started by me.

Strangely this only happens between 1pm and 2pm a day but i've no idea
what's different at that time.

I can output a lot of information from curl:
       time_namelookup
           time_connect
        time_appconnect
       time_pretransfer
          time_redirect
     time_starttransfer

Another way might be to enable trace logging only for "my" IP? Is
something like this possible?

Greets,
Stefan