On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 5:09 PM, ste...@eissing.org <ste...@eissing.org> wrote:
> That what Yann adds, he will taketh away again. And all will be right. That
> is the way of things. It is known.

I'm not sure to have parsed this right :)
This change will be merged to 2.4.x with the 2.4.x-mod_md branch (I
just verified the whole passes cleanly), so no further action needed
for MOD_MD_BACKPORTED I think...

However 2.4.x-mod_md is still missing the module-flags.patch to be
self contained, I don't know if Nick (CCed) has reserves on it still
(re. CHANGES comment and the "SSLSrvConfigRec shared" thread), hence
if it has a chance to be merged.

In the meantime, Steffen (all testers) may need to apply it manually
to 2.4.x-mod_md possibly, depending on the configuration tested.
If it finally isn't acceptable, we may need a "less intrusive" change
in mod_ssl, i.e. come back to your original mod_ssl only proposal...