On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:08 PM, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:

> This looks not right, certainly? Seems like the balancer hook is not invoked
> on the request. But later on connection release, it is?

Different PIDs, the error is in the main server while hcheck
(watchdog) is running.

> Not really the expert here. Need to run now, will check this again tomorrow.

You may need http://svn.apache.org/r1667707
Without it, I got strange mergings with your configuration (global
<Proxy balancer:...> ProxyPass'ed in <VirtualHost>), where each global
balancer is added twice in the vhost config (the second is
empty/incomplete and makes SHMs names collide, so the first one gets
reset because of wrong sizes). Kind of "undefined behaviour" land, I
suppose :/