On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 6:53 AM, Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

> does this mean also removing the doc pages? If so I'd be a little bit
> concerned, there are still a lot of people using 2.2 and even not-up-to-date
> documentation is still better than nothing. Maybe we could send an email to
> users@ to announce this beforehand?

We've long published 1.3 and 2.0 docs after the 2.4 launch. There's no
reason to drop 2.2 docs from the website entirely at this time. It is
a question whether the 2.2 docs are maintained, or simply kept
available in final form?

Are you seeking to keep httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/manual/ open for
revision? There need to be three project members willing to maintain
and review each others changes, or it is now time to simply close the
branch to most edits.