or another method is simple copy .c file from 2.5/trunk and compile it with
2.4.30 using apxs. I did it and it's working fine

Thx
Marcin

Od: "Jacob Perkins" <jacob.perk...@cpanel.net>
Do: "dev" <dev@httpd.apache.org>
Wysłane: wtorek, 27 luty 2018 16:23:07
Temat: Re: 2.4.29 || mod_remoteip w/RemoteIPProxyProtocol

Ah right on. Thank you!

—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner
cPanel Inc.

jacob.perk...@cpanel.net
Office: 713-529-0800 x 4046
Cell: 713-560-8655

On Feb 27, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Graham Leggett < minf...@sharp.fm > wrote:

On 27 Feb 2018, at 4:44 PM, Jacob Perkins < jacob.perk...@cpanel.net > wrote:

BQ_BEGIN
I have a customer who’s attempting to use RemoteIPProxyProtocol with
mod_remoteIP. Per 2.4 documentation, this directive should be available (
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_remoteip.html )

I built httpd 2.4.29 from sources this morning with APR 1.6.3 and apr-util
1.6.1, and I’m not seeing this directive as available, and upon putting it into
the configuration, it can’t find this directive.

RemoteIPProxyProtocol was backported to v2.4.30, which was not released. You’ll
find this in v2.4.31 when it is released. v2.4.29 is one version too old, alas.

Regards,
Graham
—

BQ_END