On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 11:40 AM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 7:41 AM, Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com> wrote:
>>
>> Get:
>>
>> Error C2440 'function': cannot convert from 'int (__stdcall *)(conn_rec *)'
>> to 'ap_HOOK_output_pending_t (__cdecl *)' libhttpd
>> ..\VC15\trunk\server\core.c 5724
>
> '(__stdcall *)(conn_rec *)' != '(__cdecl *) (conn_rec *)'
>
> Callback entry points are generally declared AP_DECLARE_NONSTD
> for this reason.

It looks like the mod_ssl pattern is that it is not decorated at all.
mod_ssl is the closest to this since it registers non-static functions
from other C files.
They are undecorated.

...But we already have this thing in util_filter with AP_DECLARE.
Do we need to wrap it to effectively change to NONSTD or undecorated
for what we register w/ ap_hook_* since it is already public as
AP_DECLARE?

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com